Monday, April 25, 2011

Hello, Everybody!!
It is me, Dianna again.


We did not have classes this week but we did have a Easter party. I thought i would give everyone an update. I'll put pictures up later for everyone to see.

First, we had an easter egg hunt. There were two prize eggs. One was found by Luke (UGH!) and the other found by Connor's sister, Laila. After this we had a short Bible story given by Mrs. Betty. Then we ate delicious burgers and hot dogs. There were other treats we ate, too. Then we played a VERY violent game of trashcan basketball. We eventually ended the game after Bethany got a tooth knocked out. (Now you know why I said violent.) She was a trooper and was very good about it.

After that we had ice cream and just sort of sat around. I hope you enjoy our blog. Thanks for reading!!

Dianna - God's girl

1 comment:

  1. I did not know that you were keeping up with this blog. You did a great job describing how fun the party was. Will you tell us how the garden is doing at the church?

    ReplyDelete